Volunteer at SLC
SLC has many opportunities for you to make an impact in our church and in our community. For more information about any current listings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest serving on the practical side of our ministry!
Current Volunteer Positions Needed
- Technical Team Member - Responsible for technical aspects of setting up and running on-screen items, including weekly announcements, special videos, worship lyrics, and service Bible verses.
- Video Team Member - Responsible for learning and running our video camera system as a bonus would be someone who has the ability to create video ads for marketing. Will need to arrive 30 minutes early to each service and stay 15 minutes after service to upload videos to our website.
- Facility Touch-Up Crew - Responsible for general touch-up cleaning after events in preparation for our Sunday services. A checklist is provided and includes touching up bathrooms, trash cans, foyer floors, surfaces, and doors, and outdoor main entrance area.
- Painting Team - Responsible for painting kitchen walls with two coats of paint. Detail oriented volunteer position.
- Landscaping - Responsible for working with Pastor Kenny to finish the freshly mulched flower bed on the Indiana Street side of our building. Approximately 30 plants to install.
- SLC Kids - A adult to serve in the nursery occasionally, a SLC Kids worship leader, and volunteers for our CandyLand VBS which will be June 7-9.
- Spring Cleaning - Power wash all our Lifetime Brand white tables and chairs.