Volunteer at SLC
SLC has many opportunities for you to make an impact in our church and in our community. For more information about any current listings, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest serving on the practical side of our ministry!
Current Volunteer Positions Needed
- Video Team Member - Responsible for the technical aspects of recording weekly messages including Sunday mornings and Encounter services the first Tuesday of each month. Will need to arrive 30 minutes early to each service and render/upload services either live or to the SLC YouTube Channel and to the SLC website after each service.
- Technical Team Member - Responsible for technical aspects of setting up and running on-screen items, including weekly announcements, special videos, worship lyrics, and service Bible verses.
- Audio Team Member - Responsible for learning and running our sound system including Sunday mornings and Encounter services the first Tuesday of each month. Will need to arrive 30 minutes early to each service.
- Facility Touch-Up Crew - Responsible for general touch-up cleaning each Saturday in preparation for our Sunday services. A weekly checklist is provided and includes touching up bathrooms, trash cans, foyer floors, surfaces, and doors, and outdoor main entrance area.
- Painting Team - Responsible for painting new kitchen cabinets that are currently located in the church basement. Detail-oriented team members only please. There are many cabinets to finish before our kitchen makeover can begin.
- Landscaping - Responsible for working with Pastor Kenny to finish the freshly mulched flower bed on the Indiana Street side of our building. Approximately 30 plants to install.
- Electrician - To look at the outlet below our foyer television.
- SLC Kids - A adult to serve in the nursery occasionally or once a month and one PreK-KG lead teacher